Saturday, February 7, 2015

Hot Guy MBTI: Aaron Paul

Guys I made a big boo-boo. This is a re-post of a post I made in January. I originally typed Aaron Paul as something else but didn't take the time to actually watch any interviews with him. LEARN from my mistakes - this is not how you type people! You have to watch them. This is what happens when I don't go with my gut. Anyway, on with the re-typing.

Today's hot guy is from one of my favorite TV shows of all time, and it should be yours too if you have any taste whatsoever. You probably know him better as Jesse Pinkman than as Aaron Paul.


Please yes

Type:
ESFP

Seriously though, what is it with all these sexy ESFPs?

"But I thought you said he was the complete opposite-" Yes. ESFPs are varied creatures. There are bubbly ESFPs, there are badass ESFPs, there are jerk ESFPs, there are scholarly ESFPs... These are all official subtypes, just so you know. Aaron is a chill ESFP in real life and plays a badass ESFP on Breaking Bad.

Se

This guy...

You wanna know why Jesse - um, Aaron... makes such a good Jesse Pinkman? It's because he is Jesse Pinkman. In a sense. He's like what Jesse would be like if his life had gone a lot differently. This is Aaron Paul's AMA on Reddit. You'll notice he's taken to using "bitch" a lot just like his character. As I said, they're one and the same. Only different. You probably won't find a Fe-dom using that without including some version of a "sorry" at the end of every comment.

Here, alas, is an interview with Aaron Paul - an hour long mind you, so we get a good idea of who this guy is, along with how he interacts with others:



Notice Aaron doesn't really take the lead on answering questions, he's more there to have a good time. I'm thinking Bryan Cranston and Vince Gilligan are ESTJ and ENTJ respectively, so they're good at commandeering the conversation. Aaron in contrast is a lot more relaxed, friendly, and in the moment. When he does talk, it's usually to interject and go off what someone else started. He strays from the topic more and livens things up.

Aaron's mentioned he is especially attracted to "edgy, intense, dark films that just grab you by the throat". He's into stuff that gives him an adrenaline rush. You likely won't hear any of that coming out of an SJ's mouth. Nope, this is pure SP. Se craves stuff that makes an impact.

Finally, not to toot my own horn or anything but uh... Anyone who I've found just drop-dead, wow you are a gift to planet earth, attractive... Pretty much has Se in their stack somewhere. Se is an attractive function. It makes you take care of your appearance. Not to mention the fact that people tend to be attracted to others in their own quadra (for me, ESFP, ISFP, ENTJ, INTJ (I know...no other quadra would take them :( )).

Fi



You may have noticed that Aaron is an extremely devoted husband. To say he fawns over his wife is an understatement. If you haven't noticed this, I'm guessing you've literally never seen Aaron talk on TV ever.

Fi loves to express itself. Aaron talks about how much he adores his wife every chance he gets. You won't catch an ExTx doing this kinda thing.


Seriously. Every, chance.

Jealous? A little...

Aaron is also amazingly loyal to his fans. Thanks to bad experiences with meeting his icons when he moved to Hollywood, Aaron has vowed to treat all his fans with respect and gratitude. Get this, he actually gets their phone numbers sometimes and calls them. He doesn't even get upset when they camp outside his house. Awww. Fi is known for its one-on-one, deep level of empathy. It's able to project its perceived emotions onto others (Fe does the opposite). In other words he treats his fans (and everyone else) as he wants to be treated.


Enneagram:

Haha. This is not gonna be accurate but this is my blog and I get to say what I want. So here is my guess based on limited info and the general vibe I get.

7w6 2w3 9w8 sx/so
729 - The Harmoniser. Gentle hearted, innovative and helpful. Seeks harmony with sense of humour whilst retaining ability to inspire. source

Aaron seems pretty balanced between 7 and 6. I'm pretty sure about all the types above but I'm not 100 on the order. Anyway, 7w6 is pretty laid-back and fun-loving, and easy to get along with. They like people and they like having a good time. They like experiencing new things, and 7 is pretty standard for ESFP. It's kind of an anything-goes type.

Like I said before, Aaron loves his wife uber much. He seems very others-oriented rather than self-oriented, which is more 3/4ish. He definitely has a drive for success though, which is what the 3 wing is.

And 9w8, seems like lots of people I type end up having this. It makes for a relaxed yet assertive personality. It just kind of underlies the other types. Is that a proper sentence? Whatever.

Sx/so mainly because of how absolutely attached he is to his wife. Tells me he is very into the one-on-one connections. Social second because he is, after all, an ESFP, and he doesn't seem reclusive enough to be self-pres.

That's all I got, bitches.

2 comments:

  1. Wut wut, Aaron Paul's wife is really hot. Never seen her before.

    ReplyDelete